The mission of Potter's House Seminary and Bible College is to educate, equip and train men and women for the work of the ministry, building up the Church, and making disciples to go into the world to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Potter's House Seminary and Bible College will be a global educational institution committed to excellence with a passion to teach, train, equip and empower men and women to become leaders in the work of the ministry and to go and impact the world for the Lord Jesus Christ.
Our objectives are consistent with our mission and philosophy to help students at PHSBC
• Deepen their love and commitment to the authority of the Word of God, dedication to Jesus Christ as Lord, and sense of responsibility toward the Great Commission.
• Gain a fuller knowledge of the Word of God, the Christian faith, themselves and other people and the world around them.
• Cultivate a deeper appreciation for a biblical sense of values, God’s plan for their lives, spiritual cultural, national heritage, and privileges and responsibilities as a believer living in contemporary society.
• Develop habits consistent with mature Christian character and cultivating appreciation for the standards of the College and its Christian position.
• Improve the ability to think logically and effectively; understand and evaluate the thoughts of others; engage in independent research; and integrate all knowledge and experience into a Christian worldview.
• Grow in understanding and appreciation for various Christian ministries and gaining the knowledge and skills needed to enter the ministry in which they believe God is leading them.
These achieved objectives will contribute to fulfilling the Great Commission of Jesus, to “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations" (Matt 28:19).